Groups
    EXPIRED

WANTED - Blank DVD-R 16x Media

Hi.

Looking For sites that sell Blank DVD-R 16x Media

Free Delivery and Paypal

Please Don't spam for SVP in this thread.

Thanks

6 Comments

this place takes paypal, but not free delivery
    digitalpromo.co.uk/

good place, they are based near me and i go and get all my media from them

Original Poster

Thanks tay1982

I don't mind paying P+P there is the odd site that do charge a realistic shipping price, not many though!

Good media

Good prices

Only one problem!

[SIZE="4"]They are just like other companies on the net who charge way over the top for delivery[/SIZE]

Original Poster

Thanks qazim

I use Play.com. But they don't take Paypal do they.?

Shame really i would use play.com all the time if they did start taking Paypal.

Saying that, cannot wait till they get this bargain in

play.com/PC/…tml

Goodwood;1813064

Thanks qazimI use Play.com. But they don't take Paypal do they.?Shame … Thanks qazimI use Play.com. But they don't take Paypal do they.?Shame really i would use play.com all the time if they did start taking Paypal.Saying that, cannot wait till they get this bargain inhttp://www.play.com/PC/PCs/4-/5319092/Maxell-DVD+R-16x-100-Discs-Carry-Pack/Product.html

Nope, cannot use PayPal with Play.com, why don't you just pay via credit / debit card ? Play.com are a very reputable company !

Original Poster

Hi.

I have paypal siting doing nothing this is why i want to use paypal, i have found some sites.

It pays to check out companies that sell Ink Cartridges on the net, they do dvd media to and they do free P+P

[url]www.phoenixdirectukshop.co.uk/acatalog/DVD_media.php[/url] Free Delivery good Quality Media - NO PAYPAL

choicestationery.co.uk/Cat…=50 Free Delivery good Quality Media - PAYPAL

kikatek.com/ind…392 No Free Delivery good priced Quality Media - PAYPAL

[SIZE="3"]The Price of shipping for Blank media is a joke, so keep on supporting the above.[/SIZE]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!1719
      2. Iptv1228
      3. Music download79
      4. FedEx sent me a Duty & Tax Invoice - Advice needed67

See more discussions