Groups
    EXPIRED

Wanted - Blu Ray Home Cinema System Less Than £300??

I bought a Philips Blu ray player from John Lewis for £99 2 weeks ago, and then decided I wanted a speaker set up as well! Need to take to Blu Ray player back because it won't play my original DVD's!!??!! So am gonna look for the whole set up, am I clutching at straws thinking I will get one for less than £300?? Saw the Sony one on here for £250, but that's a no no, apparently.
    Have a Sony TV so Sony would be ideal as well... Would also consider one without the Blu ray player, and just buy a blu ray seperate.
    Thanks for any advice or tips fellow bargain hunters!!

6 Comments

i am going up to tesco later to but a sony 5.1 blu ray system which is in the sales, i had a look in last night and they had 5 of them so might be worth trying your local store

Original Poster

Any idea of the model number??? Cheers....

ROOFLESS;7358597

Any idea of the model number??? Cheers....

Sony BDVE300 5.1 Blu-ray Home Cinema

they also had them at pc world ,dixons.and currys but selling fast :thumbsup:

Original Poster

ninegt;7358748

Sony BDVE300 5.1 Blu-ray Home Cinema they also had them at pc world … Sony BDVE300 5.1 Blu-ray Home Cinema they also had them at pc world ,dixons.and currys but selling fast :thumbsup:

Yeah just checked... All sold out, and at tesco too. Their customer service staff tell me this is not available in stores. Sure he was just fobbing me off tho....:-(

although you could not reserve at the others the did have stock in store may be worth a visit

Original Poster

Hi all... Got sorted. Went to Tesco and bought the Sony BDV-E300 for the bargain price of £299, with double club card points too!!! Will go and have a few arguments with hubby now trying to set it up... Arghhhh!!!!!:w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would34
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17846377
      3. Underrated/unappreciated movies.2630
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047138

See more discussions