Groups
    EXPIRED

wanted: blyk invite code

Has anyone got a blyk invite code please?

I need one for my daughter.

Many Thanks
    Sandra

6 Comments

blyks is going to program your daughter to want mac donalds...... if i was you id just bin the sim lol

Original Poster

lol - that's the last thing I want - mac donalds!! (Although I am partial to a McFlurry!!!)

At the moment she keeps stelling mu phone to use all my free minutes and texts up.
    I don't mind her using the texts up as I never text anyway - it does my head in.

crse2008;4338428

blyks is going to program your daughter to want mac donalds...... if i … blyks is going to program your daughter to want mac donalds...... if i was you id just bin the sim lol

The number is 34567865

the number is 58i4451

you dont need an invite code. go to blyk home page click on music banner, i click the streets, click on get free sim.

tillyboomboom;4409951

you dont need an invite code. go to blyk home page click on music banner, … you dont need an invite code. go to blyk home page click on music banner, i click the streets, click on get free sim.

Has anyone realised this method doesn't work anymore? There doesn't seem to be any way to get a blyk sim without an invite code now...?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. New Firmware for S4 mini?11
      2. Tesco vouchers?22
      3. Wall mounting the OLED55B7V33
      4. Bathroom suites46

See more discussions