Expired

WANTED BMW X5 3.0i Diesel Sport

6 replies
Found 5th Dec 2007
I want a BMW X5 3.0i Diesel Sport for the misses for Christmas, but can I find one in my price range - NO !

I've got £16K to spend and have the following wish list:
2002 / 52 plate or newer (as it needs to have Isofix for baby seat)
Automatic
No more than 50K miles with service history
Silver or Grey in colour
Leather Seats
Sat Nav / TV

I've searched the obvious Autotrader and ebay to no avail, if you see a car on a forecourt that might fit the bill then please let us know.

I'm based in Kent and Essex, so anywhere near there would be perfect.

Thanks....... JON

7 Comments

you have got 16k to spend on a motor and you was selling your old computer games on here:whistling:
Think i owe you that one for slagging off my dvd's:-D
I wouldn't mind been your mrs if thats what presents you buy her....!
MERRY XMAS:santa:

Phone round some football clubs as the car parks are full of them. Yes I am being serious. A guy who works with my brother bought an X5 in black from a Nottingham Forest footballer by going to the training session and waited by it in the car park and made the guy an offer 3 days later he has a X5 and saved himself £1000's.

Original Poster

paul1521

you have got 16k to spend on a motor and you was selling your old … you have got 16k to spend on a motor and you was selling your old computer games on here:whistling: Think i owe you that one for slagging off my dvd's:-D I wouldn't mind been your mrs if thats what presents you buy her....!MERRY XMAS:santa:

Slap taken on the chin, thank you old bean ...... :thumbsup:

I have a house full of stuff that could go on here, £1000's of stuff, honestly but can I be bothered..... not really ! I should make the effort though, I know.... I started off with the DS games and kinda thats where it stopped.

Merry Christmas to you too....., hope Santa brings you a big :gift:

Original Poster

GAVINLEWISHUKD

Phone round some football clubs as the car parks are full of them. Yes I … Phone round some football clubs as the car parks are full of them. Yes I am being serious. A guy who works with my brother bought an X5 in black from a Nottingham Forest footballer by going to the training session and waited by it in the car park and made the guy an offer 3 days later he has a X5 and saved himself £1000's.

Not a bad idea, thought never crossed my mind....... wonder if D.B. will let me have his Hummer or his Lambo for £16K !

Well Fair Play To Ya....! You Could Always Give Them To Charity I Know A Great One........................ Paul1521 Fund :whistling:
Great cause and very worthwhile.........................:thumbsup:

try adtrader, and if while your searching you come across a decent landrover freelander let me know pls lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...77
    2. Whey protien513
    3. Gas Cooker Hose Required22
    4. Driving anxiety.77

See more discussions