Expired

Wanted: Boys swim jackets/UV swim suits

7 replies
Found 22nd May 2011
We are off to Egypt in 3 weeks time and I have been looking for some swim jackets. However, they are about £25 each and we need 2, and are unlikely to use them after the holiday, so £50 is a lot to fork out! Home bargains near us are selling pink ones for £5.99 but we have boys.
Just wondering if anyone knows of any deals, or is selling any?
Oldest boy would need 3-4 years sizing (or 2-3 years in a uv swimsuit as he is quite skinny)
Smallest boy would need 12-18 months, or 1-2 years.
Thank you!

7 Comments

Original Poster

Sorry mods, I thought I had put this under deal requests, please could you move this?

Why spend loads of money on a holiday then swither over £50 for your kids safety?

Original Poster

Tritonbairn

Why spend loads of money on a holiday then swither over £50 for your kids … Why spend loads of money on a holiday then swither over £50 for your kids safety?

As I said, they won't be used again afterwards, we don't use them at the local pool.
When I paid for the holiday, I had a full-time job, which I have since lost so we're only on one wage. So, I'm not ignoring my children's safety, I'm trying to find some on a budget, isn't that what this site is for?! but thanks for your concern.

hi, i've got 2 swimsuits from Next size 2-3 years old(boys)...& ignore comments.... ;-)

Tritonbairn

Why spend loads of money on a holiday then swither over £50 for your kids … Why spend loads of money on a holiday then swither over £50 for your kids safety?

Or maybe she is planning in supervising them in the pool? I very rarely put anything on my children as I supervise them and teach them to swim. And having done CPR on a young child who drowned I take safety very seriously. It isn't the cost, most people pay £3 for a set of armbands.. Why pay £50 if you can pay £10 for the same thing

If we are at the waterpark we use this sort of thing suttondolphins.co.uk/sho…tml you will probably find them cheaper elsewhere. The 3 year old probably wouldn't need the discs. Takes up less room in the case and easier for them to learn to swim with than jackets

Edited by: "wookiemummy" 22nd May 2011

I think my daughter had some of these but not sure if she has got rid of them.

Alternatively you could look on Ebay.

home bargains do have em - will check my local when im there next and if so will grab u blue if they have any x
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48810998
    2. First batch of original Xbox backwards compatible games78
    3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604827
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769585

See more discussions