EXPIRED

Wanted: Brand New Bose Around-Ear Headphones, best price so far £90 anywhere cheaper?

I'm wanting to get a pair of Bose Around-Ear Headphones for my husband for our Anniversary, so far cheapest I've found is from Digital Connexions for £90:
digitalconnexions.com/mor…129

Just wondering if anyone has found them cheaper elsewhere?

3 Comments

hi have you tried your local bose centre? i bought a pair of the on ear ones the other day (which are essentially identical but sit on rather than around the ear and are 20 quid dearer) and they are doing a £15 discount for trading in your old headphones, well they never asked for my old ones just knocked off the 15 quid making them 104, the around ear ones are £99 making them £84 plus they are from the BOSE store, it will mean a little more opening the BOSe bag for your hubby, trust me!!!

Original Poster

[FONT=Arial]The nearest Bose store to me is at York Outlet, I'll have to see if I can sneak away without him knowing.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]I noticed on the Bose website about £15 back but it didn't say much except it could take a while to get your money back[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Hopefully I can do what you did and get away without handing any over along with getting an extra £15 off![/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Thanks for this...:thumbsup:[/FONT]

hey the york store is my nearest too, i got mine while at the good food show at the nec though
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I think I'm being scammed on Paypal?913
    2. Bed pillow recommendations79
    3. Referbed MACBOOK- thoughts?!11
    4. Tenant rights for failing agreement to replace carpets1018

See more discussions