Groups

Wanted BT Vision freeview box and powerline adapters

hi guys , as title says im looking for a BT Vision freeview box and powerline adapters !

hoping someone has switched to sky or moved house or something !

cheers

4 Comments

I've got one with no hard drive in it..!!! If your interested?

With a Remote, Power supply and instructions, Boxed

I have one, still boxed...never got round to using it as it was as we have sky

Let me know if your interested

You may as well get the pack offa BT, they will still charge the £30 connection fee, even with a 2nd hand box. Unless it's a 2nd vision box for your house, you'll have problems with VOD then. and just in case you aren't aware you need it to be activated on your account before you can use it as a PVR or freeview reciever

Original Poster

shauneco;3800552

I've got one with no hard drive in it..!!! If your interested?With a … I've got one with no hard drive in it..!!! If your interested?With a Remote, Power supply and instructions, Boxed

no thanks:thumbsup:

blueowl37;3801069

I have one, still boxed...never got round to using it as it was as we … I have one, still boxed...never got round to using it as it was as we have skyLet me know if your interested

pm for ya :thumbsup:

Paddy_o_furniture;3801473

You may as well get the pack offa BT, they will still charge the £30 … You may as well get the pack offa BT, they will still charge the £30 connection fee, even with a 2nd hand box. Unless it's a 2nd vision box for your house, you'll have problems with VOD then. and just in case you aren't aware you need it to be activated on your account before you can use it as a PVR or freeview reciever

yeah im fully aware mate , ive already got one , want to try and run it as multi room ! i know this comes with problems with the VOD and recording etc , but im willing to give it a try ! so i can claim the livingroom tv back from the kids lol :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Beds33
      2. What to do?????34
      3. Any free Now TV sports passes?22
      4. Best VR games?22

See more discussions