Groups
    EXPIRED

Wanted - Butterfly Effect Theatrical Version

Hi i ordered butterfl effect 1 from play.com thinking it was the normal but got the directors cut

As most sites dont actually state which version it is does anyone know where i can get it cheap

I paid £3.99 on play so something around that

Daniel

3 Comments

dont no if this helps but i think the region 1 dvd has both cuts as a flip disc might be worth a try .

what is the difference between the 2? surely the directors cut would be more preferable?

Original Poster

shanecr;1448346

what is the difference between the 2? surely the directors cut would be … what is the difference between the 2? surely the directors cut would be more preferable?

Ending and the whole film isnt the same - makes for a worse film

Ending in directors is he goes back into his mums womb and kills himself - stupid ending

Preffered the one where they just saw each other briefly on the street

imdb.com/tit…578
    imdb.com/tit…p=1

Heres the diff endings theres like 4

Theres the norm version (which i want where they just walk past each other)youtube.com/wat…7KM
    Theres another one which is pants au.youtube.com/wat…XWY
    Another one where they talk in the street au.youtube.com/wat…h-g
    And the one on the directors cut au.youtube.com/wat…ted

As you can see if you get the wrong one the film can ber ruined as its actually a pretty fantastic film if you watch it with the first ending and the other 3 ruin it
    Im sure you will agree with me if youve seen the film originally

Just to let you all know ive ordered the region 1 version from caiman usa at £4.88 delivered
    http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51JJ5X5F61L._AA240_.jpg
    Supposidly has both version of the film on the disc and for some reason theyve stopped selling the theatrical version in uk
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How to cancel Sky subscription911
      2. Which Mobile Network?33
      3. Just an thought regarding Paypal33
      4. Which Kodi Add-ons?1010

See more discussions