Groups
    EXPIRED

Wanted: Call of Duty 6 for PS3 for under £45?

Hi there,

As the title says I'm trying to find the game for under £45. I know its not out until Nov'09, so yes I know I am sad but would rather deal with it now to get it over and done with.

I bought the last cod games for £35 each so i cant see how they can justify a £10 increase.

Has anyone found anything?

Cheers

7 Comments

they will be available in most stores for around the 35 mark anyway matey you are worrying over nowt when was the last game you bought at full 49.99?

i think if you pre-order now if the price changes by the time its out you get it for that price.

cheapest i have seen so far is £42.99 delivered

Gemmell007;5251284

i think if you pre-order now if the price changes by the time its out you … i think if you pre-order now if the price changes by the time its out you get it for that price.

Yeah, the lowest price advertised.

There is no harm in preordering early and then cancelling if there is a one-off special offer on the day its released.

Original Poster

Hi everyone, thanks for the replies.

I wasnt aware that if the price changes before release that is what I will be charged.

I might as well reserve a copy then. No doubt this game will sell out pretty fast when it is released.

Thanks again!

im sure a supermarket will have it for around £25
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free JackpotJoy Plate56
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717

See more discussions