EXPIRED

Wanted: Camping Gear & Tent!

We are a family of 3 and are looking for a tent which has a good sized living area and porch (altho doesn't have to have porch) - needs to be big enough for us to stand up in so pref near 6ft). Anyone selling or know of any good offers. I have around £300 and I am trying to get as much as I can with this amount of money (inc camping gear).

10 Comments

There is quite a few in Argos all shapes and sizes and prices there might be one to suit you

argos.co.uk/web…%3E

Original Poster

Thanks, I had a look at these and there is a 5 man (Mohawk I think) one which looks ok but I am not sure? Was hoping could pick up second hand and get more of a bargain.

Leese;6297180

Thanks, I had a look at these and there is a 5 man (Mohawk I think) one … Thanks, I had a look at these and there is a 5 man (Mohawk I think) one which looks ok but I am not sure? Was hoping could pick up second hand and get more of a bargain.

Yes there will probably be someone who wants to sell theirs

what about something like the Vango Tigris - ]Clicky
Vangos a great make - Ive seen this tent about too, spacious

Original Poster

Thank you - that tent does look good - spacious!

Leese;6298599

Thank you - that tent does look good - spacious!

indeed, spacious is always good...

Nows a good time to get the 2009 models - theyre all reduced to make way for the 2010 stuff..
This Tigris for example was sold out in almost all the online retailers i looked at.. probably because theyre not making them anymore.

What camping gear are you after

Original Poster

notts6501;6302630

What camping gear are you after

Everything and anything! From tent to stove to chairs!

would recommend a stove like this one for cooking. 2 gas points and the grill underneath (i mainly use this for toast...)
]Gelert Stove

Have an electric hook up, a kettle and some other bits. Will try and dig them out.

Where are you??
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which Smart Watch for Running?25
    2. Which Camera?!!!22
    3. Kodi - £ Sports Recommendations1014
    4. Sky or Virgin?1418

See more discussions