Expired

Wanted - Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Lens

14 replies
Found 24th Jul 2009
Does anyone know where I can buy this lens as cheap as possible?

Thank you.

13 Comments

£70 ]here. He is a trusted seller on TP and Ebay.

Original Poster

It is normally £50- £65 mark, right?

HUKD007;5837827

It is normally £50- £65 mark, right?

2nd hand maybe but not been that price for months new.

Original Poster

I don't mind a good second hand.

HUKD007;5839472

I don't mind a good second hand.

If your looking for second hand try and find the MK I version as it has better build quality and a metal mount. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

esq3585;5844171

If your looking for second hand try and find the MK I version as it has … If your looking for second hand try and find the MK I version as it has better build quality and a metal mount. :thumbsup:

Where would I find that version please. Thank you.

HUKD007;5844933

Where would I find that version please. Thank you.

ebay

Original Poster

I had a look at on Ebay. I couldn't find MK1 version. The MK II has gone up in price recently. Last 4, 5 months ago, it was only 60 pounds now 90 pounds +

Anyone want to sell their second hand one?

You've been given two links to buy new for around £70, ]here's a Mk1 on ebay so you can see the price difference. Ive had both and kept the Mk1 as it really is worth the extra money.

Original Poster

united002;5858819

You've been given two links to buy new for around £70, ]here's a Mk1 on … You've been given two links to buy new for around £70, ]here's a Mk1 on ebay so you can see the price difference. Ive had both and kept the Mk1 as it really is worth the extra money.

The link above is not working.

When you click on the link substitute the asterists in the address bar for eBay.

Original Poster

Finally, I bought 50mm mk2 1.8 off ebay for £75 delivered. Thanks for all your help.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Whatsup number, confused44
    2. What is gearbest like on warranty?79
    3. changing a dimmer swith to normal light switch34
    4. Swimming goggles for 3 year old21

See more discussions