Groups
    EXPIRED

wanted caravan for 1 week at butlins minehead

if anyone knows anyone , june / july

7 Comments

try ]here

Avoid Butlins and other English holiday camps like the plague.

Banned

I had one of the best holidays ever there when i was 14, if you have kids, or are young urself youll love it

Original Poster

i have 3 kids and my fella , we went last yr and loved it just lookin for a caravan on there

Butlins is great at minehead, we go every New Year:thumbsup: the beach is lovely and sandy & a lovely little town:-D

Went October and booked a private caravan advertised on the net. It was lovely and we are going again this year. here is the link.

gemscaravanholidays.co.uk/ind…tml

Oh Angela...who will be buying this holiday for you? The ladies from Buy & Sell on Bounty, eBay members or the poor unsuspecting ppl on HotdealsUK?
    Did you have fun spending the £2500 + you scammed and stole out of a lot of innocent people?

Oh, and look at that...you going in June/July again, bout the same time you took us all for a bunch of mugs wasn't it Angela

You gotta get a grip Angela, if you want something that bad...work for it...don't skank it, trust me...it'll be that much sweeter when you finally get it, leaves a slightly sour taste when you know you got something dishonestly and at the expense of a lot of other people...Don't ya think?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Competitions on HUKD712
      2. Cheapest way to obtain Microsoft Office?88
      3. word survey1316
      4. advice needed on dumbell weight training please35

See more discussions