WANTED - cardboard sleeve for Metal Gear Solid 4.

Found 7th Apr 2009
Anyone got one they dont want or a spare.
Im a huge MGS fan and just want one of these as my copy didnt come with it...

What you got and prices.

7 Comments

I hate it when they sell it in shops without the sleeve. Really ticks me off aswell when they act like it does not matter. IMO they should have printed the only barcode on the screen thus if you loose the sleeve you cant sell it instore without. I've been looking for a spare aswell since mines freyed to hell! Also been keeping a look out for that HMV Exclusive White Sleeve!

Marky264;4850030

I hate it when they sell it in shops without the sleeve. Really ticks me … I hate it when they sell it in shops without the sleeve. Really ticks me off aswell when they act like it does not matter. IMO they should have printed the only barcode on the screen thus if you loose the sleeve you cant sell it instore without. I've been looking for a spare aswell since mines freyed to hell! Also been keeping a look out for that HMV Exclusive White Sleeve!

you just missed out on the white sleeve one, someone sold one here today, they look so cool

kamy187;4850088

you just missed out on the white sleeve one, someone sold one here today, … you just missed out on the white sleeve one, someone sold one here today, they look so cool

I know, There was an issue with that. I wanted him to reserve it for me till I got back from my appointment but he never did and sold it. I made a thread about month ago he said he had one and he might sell it in the future. He let me know he was going to make a thread for it today and asked him to reserve it for me but he sold it neitherless. ah well life goes on!

Marky264;4850107

I know, There was an issue with that. I wanted him to reserve it for me … I know, There was an issue with that. I wanted him to reserve it for me till I got back from my appointment but he never did and sold it. I made a thread about month ago he said he had one and he might sell it in the future. He let me know he was going to make a thread for it today and asked him to reserve it for me but he sold it neitherless. ah well life goes on!

i got one, i would have happily gave it to you but as it was a birthday gift i can't part with it, sorry

kamy187;4850176

i got one, i would have happily gave it to you but as it was a birthday … i got one, i would have happily gave it to you but as it was a birthday gift i can't part with it, sorry

no worries mate birthday gifts are always sentimental

Original Poster

sorry that you missed out marky, hopefully you'll find one of the hmv sleeves somewhere.
Im after the normal black one, so if anyone has one let me know.

Original Poster

anyone???
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Newbie to PS445
    2. IO link v rf2 and questions22
    3. anyone have Mitchell and butlers shares?11
    4. PDP Switch Mario Odyssey Light Up Dock Shield48

See more discussions