Expired

WANTED: CD WOW £1 discount vouchers

14 replies
Found 6th Nov 2008
Hi, I wondered if anyone has any £1 CD WOW discount vouchers, they don't want - I am after 3.

As there are 3 region 4 dvds I want to buy and for some reason, when I go through the £1 off DVDs HUKD link, it doesn't take a £1 off - it takes £1 off the other region dvds, but not region 4 dvds I want (strange)

Thank-you in advance

EDIT: Thank-you I have my 3 vouchers now, but Coollittlew and NPA are also looking for vouchers if anyone has any spare. Thank-you

14 Comments

sent you a message with 2 in

Original Poster

MCH1;3388136

sent you a message with 2 in

Thank-you very much, that was very generous of you. I have repped you - thanks again:)

ive got 1.00 off if you want it

Original Poster

ttwcd;3388420

ive got 1.00 off if you want it

Yes please can you PM the code, thank-you

Just sent you a PM with a £1 code I got emailed the other day, for use up to 12th Nov.

Just sent you a pm asking if you need any more.

Mottmania

Hi,
If you still have a £1 voucher I would be grateful to receive it!
Thx anyway

Original Poster

Mottmania;3391259

Just sent you a pm asking if you need any more.Mottmania

Thank-you for the voucher (I have added rep) I now have 3 vouchers now - so I don't need anymore.

If there are any of these going spear, I could put them to good use! There are a few things I want to get from CDwow! Thanks!

coollittlew;3394134

If there are any of these going spear, I could put them to good use! … If there are any of these going spear, I could put them to good use! There are a few things I want to get from CDwow! Thanks!

i have one if you want it:thumbsup:

Thanks jordan. If you could PM it me that would be great!

I have one that expires end of today if it's needed?

Mottmainia

yes please!

coollittlew;3397089

Thanks jordan. If you could PM it me that would be great!

sent it to you:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769400
    2. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?983235
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…4497
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322856

See more discussions