EXPIRED

Wanted: Charlie and Lola

My daughter is now into Charlie and Lola, does anyone know where i can get a Charlie and Lola duvet? I'm struggling to find any.

Also if any one has any unwanted Charlie and Lola items please message me with some prices and I'll take a look.

Many thanks

Kirsty.

14 Comments

hi, i may have a top/clothes...would you be interested...if so, how young is yr little one?

Original Poster

Hello, yes i may be interested, she in 12-18 months. maybe will look at 18-24 also.

Kirsty.

i have loads of charlie & lola books my lo has outgrown if interested?

Original Poster

What charlie and Lola books do you have?

Kirsty.

Kirsty1991

What charlie and Lola books do you have?Kirsty.

will go have a look ....

leo-george

will go have a look ....

i am not sleepy and i will not go to bed
i will not ever never eat a tomato
i am too absolutely small for school

they are in a1 condition prob only read once

Kirsty1991

Hello, yes i may be interested, she in 12-18 months. maybe will look at … Hello, yes i may be interested, she in 12-18 months. maybe will look at 18-24 also.Kirsty.

Sorry nothing that small
Leo-george - i may be interested in yr book - i am too absolutely small for school - depending on the price.

smiler001

Sorry nothing that small :(Leo-george - i may be interested in yr book - … Sorry nothing that small :(Leo-george - i may be interested in yr book - i am too absolutely small for school - depending on the price.

ok, will see if kirsty1991 wants them otherwise i will start a fs thread for you!

i have a duvet cover,i'm not sleepy and i will not go to bed... you're welcome to it if you want it

Original Poster

leo-george

ok, will see if kirsty1991 wants them otherwise i will start a fs thread … ok, will see if kirsty1991 wants them otherwise i will start a fs thread for you!

I do have all three of those, so Smiler001 can have i am absolutely to small for school one. But just wondering what was your price for the others, may still buy them off you and they can stay at nannys :).

meekie

i have a duvet cover,i'm not sleepy and i will not go to bed... you're … i have a duvet cover,i'm not sleepy and i will not go to bed... you're welcome to it if you want it

Depending on what your price is for it

Thanks

Kirsty.

Kirsty1991

I do have all three of those, so Smiler001 can have i am absolutely to … I do have all three of those, so Smiler001 can have i am absolutely to small for school one. But just wondering what was your price for the others, may still buy them off you and they can stay at nannys :).

£6 inc p&p for the other 2

you can have the duvet cover, just pay for p&p,pm your address and i'll get it posted X)

Original Poster

I'm still interested in the duvet. Let me know the p&p

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. cats and royal canin biscuits11
    2. Remortgaging to pay off debt11
    3. No Vega deals around - pre-order for Vega 56?35
    4. USC voucher code pls?23

See more discussions