EXPIRED

Wanted cheap car cd/radio for Corsa - anyone selling or know of any good deals ?

Daughter has had her car broken into and the cd player / radio ripped out GRRR

Anyway does anyone have a cheap player for sale or know of any good deals out there ? She has an S-reg (1998) Corsa.

Dont really want to go through her insurance as her premium will end up sky-high in the summer so am trying to get the parts cheap just to keep her on the road as we've not had the best luck lately ! Am hoping our local garage can sort out the ignition, door lock and interior light so we can bung in a stereo for her to at least see her through Uni.

Many thanks :-) !

6 Comments

depends on how much your willing to spend I guess - some deals here at halfords ]http//ww…M-1

Original Poster

newtzy;7589455

depends on how much your willing to spend I guess - some deals here at … depends on how much your willing to spend I guess - some deals here at halfords ]http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/categorydisplay_storeId_10001_catalogId_10151_categoryId_165474_langId_-1?cm_cr=No+Campaign-_-Web+Activity-_-02-JAN10-CARAUDIO-M-1-_-PRODCAT_ESPOTMAIN_165655-_-02-JAN10-CARAUDIO-M-1

Thanks for that - repped ! Didnt think Halfords would have anything affordable enough but those cheap ones dont look too bad :thumbsup: Cant really afford more than @£50 as still waiting for prices for rest of bits :-(

Any other suggestions also gratefully received :thumbsup:

Suggestions:

Ministry of Sound MP3/CD Car stereo for ]£ 49.99
or
Panasonic MP3/CD car stero ]£ 52.99

Halfords are over-priced with their stereos, and their RRP are a joke

Original Poster

peter_griffen;7602621

Suggestions:Ministry of Sound MP3/CD Car stereo for ]£ 49.99or Panasonic … Suggestions:Ministry of Sound MP3/CD Car stereo for ]£ 49.99or Panasonic MP3/CD car stero ]£ 52.99Halfords are over-priced with their stereos, and their RRP are a joke

Thanks - rep given. Have you used that site before only I've never heard of them ?

I purchased the Panasonic stereo from them on ebay - came next day hence I can recommend both product and company. Enclosed linky for their ]ebay site

Original Poster

peter_griffen;7613143

I purchased the Panasonic stereo from them on ebay - came next day hence … I purchased the Panasonic stereo from them on ebay - came next day hence I can recommend both product and company. Enclosed linky for their ]ebay site

That's brilliant - many thanks for your recommendation - it's always difficult to know which places are good to buy from and which are not - thanks for your help- much appreciated :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Kia Rio 1.0 T-GDI (petrol) vs Rio 1.4 CRDI (diesel)44
    2. Does Tesco call you after a delivery?813
    3. Issue with a CV rewrite any help appreciated.22
    4. Morrisons Cafe45

See more discussions