Groups
    EXPIRED

wanted- cheap flash usb drives

my daughter keeps losing them, so I am constantly having to fork out for them.

Was wondering if anyone knows where to get a decent one, that holds about 512mb at least.

I am considering buying several as she keeps asking for another due to her carelessness and absent mindedness.

thanks in advance

5 Comments

Here you go:

hotukdeals.com/ite…b-/

I've just checked and they still have 20 of the 1GB in stock. At 53p per unit you could pick up 10 of them, pay the 3.99 postage and still get change out of a tenner!

Original Poster

Xb0xGuru;3059299

Here you … Here you go:http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/239963/aria-pen-drives-from-0-53p-for-1gb-/I've just checked and they still have 20 of the 1GB in stock. At 53p per unit you could pick up 10 of them, pay the 3.99 postage and still get change out of a tenner!

thanks for that but postage comes to £3.99, and you can't order more than one at the price.:?

Sorry, didn't realise it was 1 per customer at that price. It goes up to 2.95 each afterwards. bit of a con really!

have a look at 7dayshop.com - you will get a £3.95 postage charge but at least you can get several 2GB sticks at £4.99 and 1GB sticks at £3.59 for just one postal charge.

Original Poster

Spod;3060215

have a look at 7dayshop.com - you will get a £3.95 postage charge but at … have a look at 7dayshop.com - you will get a £3.95 postage charge but at least you can get several 2GB sticks at £4.99 and 1GB sticks at £3.59 for just one postal charge.

thanks so much, I appreciate the pointer x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Valspar paint11
      2. Private Number Plate11
      3. Raspberry pi as router for vpn24
      4. Xbox One Ex HDD Help11

See more discussions