Groups
    EXPIRED

Wanted - cheap ink cartridges for Canon Pixma IP1500

Hello,

I am in need of ink cartridges for my Canon Pixma IP1500. In France, I used to get them on internet for less than £1 each (black or color cartridge), but cannot find them even at less than £3 in the UK.
    Any idea where I can find a couple black ink cartridge cheap?

Thanks,
    nmerlet

6 Comments

try ebay here is the Item number: 280251032420

they are 6 pack 3 black and 3 colour for around £8.50 delivered not bad

Original Poster

sammy321;2808954

try ebay here is the Item number: 280251032420 they are 6 pack 3 black … try ebay here is the Item number: 280251032420 they are 6 pack 3 black and 3 colour for around £8.50 delivered not bad

Thanks, rep added.
    I didn't like fleabay, but I will give a try.

Found item 250283715178:
    12 Canon Compatible Ink,BCI-24BK x 8,BCI-24C x 4,NEW for £7.95, postage free!
    Too good to be true, but worth a try!

I have a blank ink cartridge.. You can have it for £2

Original Poster

prince4world;2809360

I have a blank ink cartridge.. You can have it for £2

Thanks for the offer, but I will try my luck on fleabay :thumbsup:

nmerlet;2809084

Thanks, rep added.I didn't like fleabay, but I will give a try.Found item … Thanks, rep added.I didn't like fleabay, but I will give a try.Found item 250283715178:12 Canon Compatible Ink,BCI-24BK x 8,BCI-24C x 4,NEW for £7.95, postage free!Too good to be true, but worth a try!

thats even better just check feedback mainly and you should be ok but dont do any bank transfer etc paypal is the safest way to pay as you can make a claim if anything does go wrong!

Original Poster

sammy321;2813815

thats even better just check feedback mainly and you should be ok but … thats even better just check feedback mainly and you should be ok but dont do any bank transfer etc paypal is the safest way to pay as you can make a claim if anything does go wrong!

Thanks for the advices, but, although I said I don't like fleabay, I do now avoid scams.
    I have been on the net long enough for that, but that you cannot know :-D
    Even my eyes are now trained not to look at ads on webpages!!! :whistling:
    But thanks for the heads up.

Did I said that I also hate paypal? But it is hard not to use it...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Most cushioned running trainers?33
      2. Quality "Pro" Android Apps - List your Favourites and Share with the Commun…22
      3. Why do my deal votes go up or down by 2° on each vote?44
      4. Cordial....11

See more discussions