Groups
    EXPIRED

wanted cheap memory stick pro due.

Banned
    hi all has anyone got a used or know of a cheap new memory stick duo. I want to pop it in my phone to use as a music player while at the gym (save buying an ipod type thing)
    ideally a 1 gig or bigger

what you got??

Martin

7 Comments

[COLOR="Navy"]"hi all has anyone got a used or know of a cheap new memory stick duo. I want to pop it in my phone to use as a music player while at the gym (save buying an ipod type thing)
    ideally a 1 gig or bigger

what you got??

Martin"[/COLOR]

A please might have been nice....lol

I think they have a memory stand in Asda. Can get 2gb for around a fiver now.

Original Poster Banned

Fozzza;4282051

[COLOR="Navy"]"hi all has anyone got a used or know of a cheap new memory … [COLOR="Navy"]"hi all has anyone got a used or know of a cheap new memory stick duo. I want to pop it in my phone to use as a music player while at the gym (save buying an ipod type thing)ideally a 1 gig or biggerwhat you got??Martin"[/COLOR]A please might have been nice....lol

Please

Ive got a new sandisk 1gb one you can have for £4 delivered?

Original Poster Banned

thanks all for the help and STgeorge for the offer, I have managed to fet one off my old man who doesnt use it woo hoo

Martin
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Why do people scam on Gumtree?68
      2. is it still possible/easy to add the playstore to a new kindle fire 811
      3. GP Vaccinations: telling patient they are out of stock and go private66
      4. Sky or virgin11

See more discussions