Groups
    EXPIRED

Wanted - Cheap Multiregional/Region Free DVD Player

Anyone know where i can either get a cheap multiregional dvd player, or a region 2 player than can be made into a multi?

its just when i split from my wife i left almost everything including my much used multi dvd player, and i cant ask for it now.

i have a PS3 for R2, and my laptop will allow me to play either R1 or R3 if i want, but i am running out of times i can change it, plus the laptop isnt much of a screen compared to the TV.

looking to spend no more than £25 if anyone knows of places.

4 Comments

i've got one for sale - a Pioneer DV-575 that plays anything you can throw at it, its a really nice piece of kit

avland.co.uk/pio…htm

Bought it for my mum and dad as a divx player, but they bought a new TV that came with one so i need rid.

You could have it for £25 delivered - and i'm robbing myself at that price

edit - and i'd send it out by courier tomorrow

asda !....pay about £17 quid for their Pacific version then log onto DVD hack and its purely a remote controller sequence that make its all region. I have 4 of them and they play more than my £400 Sony one!

Original Poster

i might have a look in my local asda living (dont have a normal asda)

but if not, then ill take teambintip up on the offer.

The Pacific Was A Great Machine. Unfortunately Every Asda I Have Been To Recently Has Replaced It With The "asda 1027". Does Anyone Know Anything About This New Player??
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2020

See more discussions