Expired

Wanted Cheap Nintendo DS

6 replies
Found 12th Jan 2009
Whats the cheapest you guys can find?

6 Comments

Do you want a ]new one?

Or a pre-loved one?

Try GAME/GameStation/CEx/etc. or the "]For Sale / Trade" forums here at HotUKDeals.

BFN,

fp.

Original Poster

Should say Any colour BUT pink and not too bothered about bundles (but if its a good deal then fair dos)

Cheapest I have found is £89.99 in Turquois (or red) here...
194u.com/pro…063

Original Poster

fanpages;4038681

Do you want a ]new one?Or a pre-loved one?Try GAME/GameStation/CEx/etc. … Do you want a ]new one?Or a pre-loved one?Try GAME/GameStation/CEx/etc. or the "]For Sale / Trade" forums here at HotUKDeals.BFN,fp.

Would have to be new as its a gift

Original Poster

fanpages;4038681

Or a pre-loved one?

Didn't know you could do that with them :oops:
Maybe I shouldnt get my 5 year ols son one :roll: and get one for myself :w00t: :whistling:

Vimes220;4038744

Should say Any colour BUT pink and not too bothered about bundles (but if … Should say Any colour BUT pink and not too bothered about bundles (but if its a good deal then fair dos)Cheapest I have found is £89.99 in Turquois (or red) here...http://www.194u.com/products.php?prodid=519230&source=webgains&siteid=1063

It looks as if the DS is supplied from Guernsey. If so, you could get stung for 15% VAT plus "collection charges" if HMRC happen to catch the package. :whistling:

Vimes220;4038744

Should say Any colour BUT pink and not too bothered about bundles (but if … Should say Any colour BUT pink and not too bothered about bundles (but if its a good deal then fair dos)Cheapest I have found is £89.99 in Turquois (or red) here...http://www.194u.com/products.php?prodid=519230&source=webgains&siteid=1063

tony_s1;4039451

It looks as if the DS is supplied from Guernsey. If so, you could get … It looks as if the DS is supplied from Guernsey. If so, you could get stung for 15% VAT plus "collection charges" if HMRC happen to catch the package. :whistling:

See if you can ask the seller to open the package, charge the console & send "as gift" or "pre-owned" to not attract import tax.

BFN,

fp.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769542
    2. Add one, leave one game54415458
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428214657
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247654

See more discussions