Groups
    EXPIRED

Wanted-Cheap Nintendo DS and M3 Card

I'm looking to buy an extra Nintendo DS for a birthday-Can anyone point out any good deals on the DS itself and also for any M3 cards

Thanks in advance!

6 Comments

I can recommend either the R4 cartridge or the EdgeDS i've tried both and they are very good.

Depends on the functionality your after of course but not sure im allowed to go into that.

Put it this way, the 2 cards i mentioned do the only thing i need them to do....

BFM

Original Poster

Thanks very much so far-anyone got any good prices on the ds itself?

PStubbsy;2521338

Thanks very much so far-anyone got any good prices on the ds itself?

Don't buy an N5 card because it is cheap for a good reason. Read the reviews on dealextreme.
    Don't buy an R4 card because it is outdated now.

For a Ds lite, have you tried the Search function? try putting [COLOR="Red"]+Nintendo + lite[/COLOR] into the search box, and then narrow the search to [COLOR="Red"]deals[/COLOR].

"Super DS One" is the card I just bought yesterday from dealextreme. It did got some good reviews. Yes, don't buy N5, although cheap but useless.

Original Poster

Thanks for the tips

Anyone got any good deals for a ds or ds lites?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851339
      2. Lets hope that there are as few injuries as possible - Parson's Green40210
      3. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…11
      4. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109

See more discussions