Expired

wanted cheap playboy items

Found 16th Mar 2008
looking for cheap playboy items clothes or anything else playboy for my girlfriends birthday. seen loads the over day on mand but there gone now. anyone know a good site?

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
11 Comments

have you tried bargain crazy?go to price plunge, there a playboy heart pendant that was £23 now £6.90

Original Poster

any codes that work apart from the free delivery one

sorry none that i know off. have u tried tk maxx stores, when i used to work there they sold playboy clothing in the fashion directions section and they also had watches, however i think the watches are instores during xmas period.sometimes theres also shoes but it all vary store to store.argoes also does playboy!!

Original Poster

cheers just ordered that necklace with the free delivery code. anyone know anything else?

Debenhams have a small section,they did have some reduced items a few days back including some bath oil for about £1.50 SHA1 was working a few days ago when I ordered there,thats for free delivery otherwise I wouldn't have ordered as just wanted a skirt.

Original Poster

have you got the link please there website is really annoying ill type in playboy in the search and they say theres only 15 items but i know theres more because have seen them but cant remember how i got to them thanks.

debenhams.guided.atomz.com/?de…dep

they only got 6 items but I did see a few days ago some bath oil.

Also have you tried the main Playboy Store,the American one is really good,I've got some sunglasses I going sell in the Summer,I've got a friend in America so he ordered and sent me some over.
There is a U.K Playboy Store will post link as sometimes I find it hard to find for some reason.

kaged_5;1727403

cheers just ordered that necklace with the free delivery code. anyone … cheers just ordered that necklace with the free delivery code. anyone know anything else?

No probs, good luck, if i do come across anything, il let u know!

Original Poster

anyone find anything else?
Post a comment
@
    Text