Groups
    EXPIRED

Wanted - cheap Sat Nav

I missed out on the navigo one that was on here for £50 from ebuyer otherwise i would have got that one!

Anyone either have one for sale or know of anywhere selling on for about the same price?

Thanks in advance!

5 Comments

Dude i got one of those navigo and then i got myself a a nokia n95 8gb that also has sat nav on. The Navigo i have running the eight screen mod as listed at the link below
    ]http//ww…tml.

As my N95 now does my navigation then im thinking about selling the navigon. Its in perfect condition and comes with a sat nav case. It has four sat nav software plus loads of extras as listed on the site above. Let me know if your interested.

Try this link

amazon.co.uk/Nav…0R4

At £69 I'd go for it if I didnt already Have the N40I.

Hope this helps:thumbsup:

Original Poster

rob585;1966928

Dude i got one of those navigo and then i got myself a a nokia n95 8gb … Dude i got one of those navigo and then i got myself a a nokia n95 8gb that also has sat nav on. The Navigo i have running the eight screen mod as listed at the link below]http://www.navsoon.org/8-window-mod-pack-t734.html.As my N95 now does my navigation then im thinking about selling the navigon. Its in perfect condition and comes with a sat nav case. It has four sat nav software plus loads of extras as listed on the site above. Let me know if your interested.

Sounds good. How much would you want for it?

Well the sat nav was £50 basic and the case was £5. Ive added to the system but it has not cost me. . Say £60including delivery packaging for the lot.

Original Poster

Sounds good to me. Sale agreed subject to pics etc. Moving to pm
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…2261
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767245
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826357
      4. word association Game73844477

See more discussions