Groups
    EXPIRED

Wanted: Cheap Surround Sound

I have just purchased a new hdtv and i'am now after a cheap surround sound system that i can plug into the tv. I'm basically looking for the best, cheapest system for under £50.

Have seen a couple on ebuyer but not sure if they're any good.

Thanks
    James

6 Comments

Why not try Asda as they have cheap surround sound there for about £25, i have it, had it for a few mths now and its brill, not had a prob and sound is good!

Original Poster

Isn't anything under £80 on there website, must be instore only. I'll have to go along to asda at some stage, only thing is that there isn't one near me.

I own the ones listed below. Before I brought them I dsid a bit of research etc.. and think they are the best on the market for around £50.
    Only points two be wary of, you will need to buy two extension wires for the rear two speakers, but not a issue.
    And wired, I wish I had a wireless set-up but it would be way too costly

amazon.co.uk/Log…8-3

It seems they have released a newer version here:
    amazon.co.uk/Log…8-4

My dad loved mine so brought a surround set himself from somewhere for £50 but it not a patch on mine.

Hmm... Reading the reviews of the speakers I have suggested it seems people have had problems with the speakers picking up foregin radio channels!

Also I have a scart box with audio outputs etc.. that mine is connected to, not sure how you would connect?

Original Poster

Looks good, like you say not sure how i would connect it to my tv. These are the connections i have 1 x audio line-in ( mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm ) , 1 x headphones ( mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm ) , 1 x audio line-out ( RCA phono x 2 ). Any suggestions as to how i could connect it?

bathfan;1597247

Looks good, like you say not sure how i would connect it to my tv. These … Looks good, like you say not sure how i would connect it to my tv. These are the connections i have 1 x audio line-in ( mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm ) , 1 x headphones ( mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm ) , 1 x audio line-out ( RCA phono x 2 ). Any suggestions as to how i could connect it?

If you can wait I can have a look when I egt home tonight and let you know the connection details of mine? Think its a choice of two RCA's or three RCA's.

As I said you will defo need two extenstion RCA extension leads think female to male
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Anyone use a FitBit Surge?22
      2. Avoiding Car hire excess (Tenerife)810
      3. Recommend a free reminder app11
      4. Does Tesco call you after a delivery?914

See more discussions