Groups
    EXPIRED

WANTED: Cheapest Alton Towers queue skipping tickets

Hi, Im after the queue skipping alton towers tickets for this weekend hopefully.
    £58 for the ticket on the alton towers website is way to much considering 10 of us are going.

Anyone know how I can get this cheaper

9 Comments

i am not sure about this, but when i went last year, a fast track ticket, which skipped the queues is not for every ride, perhaps someone else knows a bit more. but i thought, for the extra money, it wasn't worth the upgrade.

however, if you want an extra day there, you can get admission for approx £5, bought on the gates before you leave

Tip... don't catch a coach there!

Banned

andyat2002;2775695

HARSH

Original Poster

Lol. Ive seen 2 vouchers.

1 allowing adults for £16
    and another BOGOF

Would I be able to upgrade or use the BOGOF to purchase 2 fast tracks

andyat2002;2775695

Child!

FYI Fast Track tickets are per ride the last time I was there, so you select which major ride you want to go on, and they give you a 30min slot to be there for for - instead of waiting for several hours.

Grimmie

thevman2k3;2775753

Lol. Ive seen 2 vouchers.1 allowing adults for £16and another BOGOFWould … Lol. Ive seen 2 vouchers.1 allowing adults for £16and another BOGOFWould I be able to upgrade or use the BOGOF to purchase 2 fast tracks

My voucher states in the terms & conditions loads of things it cannot be used for including timed tickets, which I assume means fast track as they are for a specific time, check your voucher but I think not.

thevman2k3;2775753

Lol. Ive seen 2 vouchers.1 allowing adults for £16and another BOGOFWould … Lol. Ive seen 2 vouchers.1 allowing adults for £16and another BOGOFWould I be able to upgrade or use the BOGOF to purchase 2 fast tracks

hubby used a BOGOF last year with my sis and so fast tracked on them as had save on admission

andyat2002;2775695

Nasty:x

I went a couple of months ago, and the Fast Track tickets are only for the big rides. there are 2 options I think. Almost all of the fast tracks you can go when you like, just join the fast track queue. For Rita, you get a time slot.

You can't use the BOGOF tickets for the fast track tickets, only for entry. Then you can buy fast track on top.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Uncharted - The Lost Legacy runtime?11
      2. Best roaming data PAYG for USA11
      3. Sky broadband cancel notice period.22
      4. Car MOT77

See more discussions