Groups
    EXPIRED

WANTED: Cheapest SMOKIN ACES dvd (instore only NOT online)

Hi, I wondered if anyone had been shopping for dvds lately (in proper shops) not online.

And I wonder if you have bought the dvd Smokin Aces if so, what is the cheapest you have seen it in a proper shop (I can't buy it online, as I really need to buy & get it tomorrow)

I realise it is 2 for £12 on HMV online, but I really need the dvd tomorrow & I would like to part buy it with my 3M £5 Maestro gift card (that I got thanks to hotukdeals, from some offers from PC world)

Thank-you

2 Comments

barbie25

Hi, I wondered if anyone had been shopping for dvds lately (in proper … Hi, I wondered if anyone had been shopping for dvds lately (in proper shops) not online.And I wonder if you have bought the dvd Smokin Aces if so, what is the cheapest you have seen it in a proper shop (I can't buy it online, as I really need to buy & get it tomorrow) I realise it is 2 for £12 on HMV online, but I really need the dvd tomorrow & I would like to part buy it with my 3M £5 Maestro gift card (that I got thanks to hotukdeals, from some offers from PC world)Thank-you

a real shop:|

w dont like those shops, you have to seak to people and stuff.

it may be worth you phoning around the usual suspects like hmv, virgin and woolworths.

blockbusters sell ex rentals ( depends if it is a pressy or you just want it for tmrw)

its £8.97 in woolworths...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How to unblock a vacuum hose which is completely jammed with dust and fluff…45
      2. Xbox One S or Xbox One X89
      3. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1328
      4. How to cancel Sky subscription22

See more discussions