Groups

WANTED- Childrens entertainer ie magic man/funny etc in Dover/Deal Area Kent

Hi, am getting desperate now! Contacted entertainer we've used before and waited ages for reply (answer phone says oh hol till last fri so guessing they went abroad! lol) Been frantically sending emails to other good looking ones but either not avaliable or not replied It is my sons 5th birthday on the 9th May and hall booked and invites sent!! Can anyone help or suggest someone PLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

6 Comments

There a good one not too far away in London called Mr Brown the Clown .... I've heard he's good at messing around and entertaining people at being a idiot. He certainly makes me laugh.

NahThenLad;8419894

There a good one not too far away in London called Mr Brown the Clown … There a good one not too far away in London called Mr Brown the Clown .... I've heard he's good at messing around and entertaining people at being a idiot. He certainly makes me laugh.

See if you're still laughing in another 4 years time. Actually you probably will be just at a different clown

Try looking on ur local netmums site, they usually have reccommendations for entertainers on there, u can also put a notice up asking for any local ones that are free on the day u need, HTH

http://www.doobybrain.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/scary-clown.jpg

^lol^

Original Poster

Thankyou to all, love the pic lol very funny! original person managed to get back off hols now (was stuck in crete due to ash).
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions