Expired

** WANTED** CHIPPED PLAYSTATION 2

5 replies
Found 4th Jan 2008
I AM LOOKING FOR A CHIPPED PLAYSTATION 2 IN GOOD CONDITION. NOT LOOKING TO BUY GAMES JUST CONSOLE AND CONTROL OR CONTROLLERS. (DOESNT MATTER IF BULKY OR SLIMLINE AS LONG AS IT IS CHIPPED!)

I AM IN THE GREAT YARMOUTH AND AM WILLING TO PAY POSTING AND PACKAGING.

PAYMENT WOULD BE BANK TRANSFER, POSTAL ORDERS OR CASH (SECURELY WRAPPED).

I AM HOPING TO FIND ONE FOR £70-85 AND QUITE QUICKLY ALSO AS FOR BIRTHDAY PRESENT.

THANKS

5 Comments

Have the original none slim one with the messiah chip so no messing around with swap tricks etc. Very little use like a lot of things I buy and in mint condition and redundant since I got my PS3/Xbox360/Wii. As long as postage isn't extortionate could do it for £80 all in. Have the original controller and a third market one. Let me know

Banned

i think honeyjamieboo will take the ps2,

i have txt her to let her know there is a reply to her post

so she should get back to you by end of tomorrow night hopefully

have you got any places that you have feeback on various sites like ebay ect

Thanks Vicki. Will let you know about feedback on other forums and eBay. But if either you or honey can confirm your intent to buy on the thread we can then move to pm.

Regards

Bal

Banned

provisonaly sold to vickihenderson and honeyjamieboo, will contact you later on tonight regarding payment ect

vickihenderson;1418314

provisonaly sold to vickihenderson and honeyjamieboo, will contact you … provisonaly sold to vickihenderson and honeyjamieboo, will contact you later on tonight regarding payment ect

thanks - taking to pm.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769526
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428114653
    3. Anyone else bored of video gaming2535
    4. word association Game74244927

See more discussions