Groups
    EXPIRED

Wanted - Cottage to Rent 31/3/07 in Lake District

I know this is a long shot but just wondered if anyone knows anyone who lets out cottages in the Lake District.

I'm looking for one that will sleep 4 people and accept 1 (well behaved choc labrador) pet.

I'm on a budget £300 MAX - and can't find anything (by the time booking fees are added on) at that price.

Only condition is it needs to be within walking distance (up to 1 1/2 miles) to nearest pub.

I tried the usual cumbrian cottages, cottages4u and teletext - any that come uder the £300 don't accept pets :-(.

Any help would be appreciated - rep will be left!

6 Comments

have u tried this website golakes.co.uk/the…=P5
    i had a quick look, but all i cud find was one tht would cost your £310 a week

Original Poster

esims84

have u tried this website … have u tried this website ]http://www.golakes.co.uk/thedms.asp?dms=1¶m1=stay¶m2=P5 i had a quick look, but all i cud find was one tht would cost your £310 a week

Thanks for your help! You wouldn't happen to remember which one was £310?

i think it was the Milburn Grange Holiday Cottages

How about this one? Pub is a 2 minute walk!
    sykescottages.co.uk/cot…php

Pets are welcome and it is currently available at £233 for the week plus £29 booking fee.

Original Poster

engadine

How about this one? Pub is a 2 minute walk! … How about this one? Pub is a 2 minute walk! ]http://www.sykescottages.co.uk/cottages/1085.phpPets are welcome and it is currently available at £233 for the week plus £29 booking fee.

That's brill - they have quite a few at reasonable prices!

Thanks for your help!

You are welcome:)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Apples new update610
      2. Any PS4 News Here29313799
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1841335
      4. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2425

See more discussions