Groups

WANTED: COW&GATE milk vouchers 1+years pl

hi, does any1 have cow and gate milk vouchers 1+ year - the ones u can find in milk boxes? im looking for £1off (not 1 euro off). if u do have and not going to use then let me know plzzzzzzzzzzzz

thank you xxx

5 Comments

I have two £1 off 900g cow & gate growing up milk powder you can have that they sent me in the post yesterday. Also I have one £2 off and one £1 off Aptamil growing up milk powder money off coupons if you want them aswell, or you know of anybody that might use them.

I'm looking for an unused Britvic 15% off Zavvi code, I don't suppose you have one of those or know of anybody that might have one. If not, don't worry, I'll still send you the coupons. :-)

Original Poster

chocolateabuse

I have two £1 off 900g cow & gate growing up milk powder you can have … I have two £1 off 900g cow & gate growing up milk powder you can have that they sent me in the post yesterday. Also I have one £2 off and one £1 off Aptamil growing up milk powder money off coupons if you want them aswell, or you know of anybody that might use them.I'm looking for an unused Britvic 15% off Zavvi code, I don't suppose you have one of those or know of anybody that might have one. If not, don't worry, I'll still send you the coupons. :-)

hi hun, thank you very much. i have never heard of Britvic before - what is it? i will ask few friends around if they know and have this and if so - will let u know and send it. and yes plz for the Aptamil money off - my mate using this one. will pm u my details. thanks darling xxx

oh they make certain fizzy drinks etc and many people off here got 15 % off codes for Zavvi, but Zavvi have withdrawn the offer now, so you can't apply for any new codes, but can still use old ones. Not to worry anyway, it was a long shot.

I'll send you the coupons in the post today. I'm glad somebody could use them, and I got them because I joined their baby clubs when I was pregnant, so it might be worth doing if you haven't already and want some money off coupons.
    Edited by: "chocolateabuse" 14th Feb 2011

Original Poster

bump

Original Poster

still looking for them if any1 have spare plz
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764220
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1625
      3. What do these 2 men have in common1219
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?31140

See more discussions