Groups
    EXPIRED

Wanted - Decent bracket for hd-tv

Friend jsut ordred this tv off pixmania

pixmania.co.uk/uk/…tml

pan.fotovista.com/dev…jpg

and i told him to hold off orderfing the bracket at the same time until he can find one for a decent price

Can anyone recommend any good brackets for this samsung tv

Daniel

5 Comments

There's a good range at ]E-Buyer, prices from £13.99 + P&P suitable for a 32"

It depends on xactly what he needs the bracket to do, i.e. does he what a simple fixed bracket, or one that tilts etc.

I've put up a selection in the link, hope he finds one that he likes

Original Poster

barneydog

There's a good range at ]E-Buyer, prices from £13.99 + P&P suitable for a … There's a good range at ]E-Buyer, prices from £13.99 + P&P suitable for a 32"It depends on xactly what he needs the bracket to do, i.e. does he what a simple fixed bracket, or one that tilts etc.I've put up a selection in the link, hope he finds one that he likes

He just wants to put it on his wall but he bought one off pixmania forl ek £32 anyways and the idiot didnt use my quidco or the £11 off voucher so he lost £25of potential savings

dandoc2

He just wants to put it on his wall but he bought one off pixmania forl … He just wants to put it on his wall but he bought one off pixmania forl ek £32 anyways and the idiot didnt use my quidco or the £11 off voucher so he lost £25of potential savings

Some people have more money than sense

Original Poster

barneydog

Some people have more money than sense

Yer i know hes aan idiot i wrote a whole emal telling him what to do with teh codes etc -- i was gunan give him £9 back instead of £14 as it costs me for quidco but i said id just let him keep the whole £14 but no he didnt use it -- id cancel and re-order as £25 is £25

And he's lost extra money on the bracket by buying from pixmania, about £16 as well
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2020

See more discussions