Groups
    EXPIRED

WANTED-DEHUMIDIFIER

Im looking for a dehumidifier for keeping abit of coensation out as I live on a end terrace but also to dry clothes with.

so anyone know any good deals out there?

Not looking for cheaper crappy models which break within months. Having said that, I know some can be very expensive so looking for a good quality dehumidifier within a reasonable price.

I don't know,is £100 reasonable amount for a good quality dehumidifier?

thanks for looking folks!

5 Comments

I bought one from b&q about 2 years ago still going strong was around £90, same model was on offer a couple of weeks ago about £70, does us fine, amazing how much water it collects.

Original Poster

superskilly;7427342

I bought one from b&q about 2 years ago still going strong was around … I bought one from b&q about 2 years ago still going strong was around £90, same model was on offer a couple of weeks ago about £70, does us fine, amazing how much water it collects.

Thanks for replying mate. have you got a link to show me what the one you have looks like,please?

Might just have to nip in B&Q tonight.

can't find the exact one online , but it was definitely still in store the other week,

in fact might be this one just mine has a clear water tray.

diy.com/diy…rue

Original Poster

superskilly;7430900

can't find the exact one online , but it was definitely still in store … can't find the exact one online , but it was definitely still in store the other week,in fact might be this one just mine has a clear water tray.http://www.diy.com/diy/jsp/bq/nav.jsp?action=detail&fh_secondid=10627517&fh_view_size=10&fh_location=%2f%2fcatalog01%2fen_GB&fh_search=dehumidifier&fh_eds=%c3%9f&fh_refview=search&ts=1262685497971&isSearch=true

Thanks for the link mate.

just want to ask,is it ok to use dehumidifiers as a means to dry clothes from the washing machine as oppose the the tumble dryer?

Banned

i got the ebac 2650e, with 5 year warranty and free delivery, but it was £170, seems to kick on/off regualr, now very small condensation in a morning on windows, rather than them being covered in it

ebacdirect.com/pro…=27

gone up a couple of quid since i got mine
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. GAP Insurance Recommendations22
      2. cats and royal canin biscuits1019
      3. Anyone ever had a ginormous box from amazon with virtually nothing inside?811
      4. Best way to use Tesco club card vouchers?910

See more discussions