Groups
    EXPIRED

WANTED - DELL INSPIRON 1525

Have seen very good reviews on this machine from What Laptop and Computer Buyer magazines.

Would anyone know the cheapest place to get one? I've seen prices around £499.99 but not sure if thats the cheapest available. Thanks in advance!

7 Comments

Original Poster

Nobody knows?!

I think you need to be more specific as seems there are several similar types.

]http//ww…=50

Original Poster

Ah I see, here is the spec of the machine that I would like:

Intel 2.1GHz Core 2 Duo T8100
    2 GB DDR2 SDRAM
    160 GB (5400RPM) HDD
    15.4" super TFT screen
    Intel GMA x3100 graphics card

Buy it directly from Dell, call them instead of completing transaction on website you will get it cheaper! Will also get 3GB ram can upgrage to 4GB

Original Poster

Familia;2504958

Buy it directly from Dell, call them instead of completing transaction on … Buy it directly from Dell, call them instead of completing transaction on website you will get it cheaper! Will also get 3GB ram can upgrage to 4GB

How will I get it cheaper if I call instead of ordering it online? Is it some sort of different discount?

Suggest you take a look at this Dell Inspiron on Tesco Direct.

direct.tesco.com/q/R…spx

Price is OK at £369 but you can Quidco and there is a "£13 if you spend over £90" discount voucher doing the rounds so you can actually get the price down to £345.

The spec is pretty good too incl 2GB Ram, 120GB HDD, T5750 Intel Core 2 Duo, Webcam, HDMI socket, firewire, X3100 Integrated graphics.

I'm seriously looking at getting one to replace my Advent 9515. It hasn't failed yet, but I know it will........

Original Poster

Thanks for the info mate - can anyone tell me which would be better to go for? I'm not very technically minded as to which one is better!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick88
      2. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat99
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2324
      4. Win a two day trip to Greenwich with VisitLondon22

See more discussions