Expired

WANTED Dell Vostro 1000 laptop battery

4 replies
Found 30th Sep 2009
HI looking for the best place to purchase one of these, laptop is coming up with it cannot recognise the battery cannot be identified when switching on, so i reckon its on the way out.

thks

4 Comments

i had that error with my vostro, dell TS had me install the latest bios update and it fixed the error

Original Poster

wolf359;6445175

i had that error with my vostro, dell TS had me install the latest bios … i had that error with my vostro, dell TS had me install the latest bios update and it fixed the error

i have gone online and it says that I dont need any downloads mind you after entering the service tag it will not let me enter windows xp,

you can still d/l and install the bios it will overwrite the existing one and its pre-O/S so it doesn't matter if its XP or vista

Original Poster

wolf359;6445642

you can still d/l and install the bios it will overwrite the existing one … you can still d/l and install the bios it will overwrite the existing one and its pre-O/S so it doesn't matter if its XP or vista

will give that a go thks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. landlord trying to get tenant to purchase a new bed when the old one was al…812
    2. Is there a way to add ethernet to MIFI device?35
    3. Any ideas for eye glare protection from computer screens?22
    4. Electric Bike Advice.11

See more discussions