Groups
    EXPIRED

wanted DELL XPS M1730 laptop preferably with warranty upto £1000 to spend

hi everyone im after the dogs ******** of a laptop or equivalent new or nearly new preferred, i have sold some stuff on fleebay and also been given a grant for me to get one for me and my disabled sons, i spotted these on there and fell in love, can anyone help i prefer to have one with dual sli 8800 or above and well you usual spec required to run one of these, not bothered about bluray,
    thanks in advance

8 Comments

Have a look around, 1000 quid cannot get you that spec, looking at about 1300 quid I think...

The only thing of the kind of spec for £1000 is the Advent 6555.

The advent is no longer available, as there is nationalwide shortages of units in any DSG shop; they have also removed the ordering option from the website. Probably didn't expect such demand, so didn't order that many system...

Though I'm hopefully getting a M1730 with WUXGA, T9300, 4GB ram, 8800m GTX this weekend.

Quicklite;4612325

The advent is no longer available, as there is nationalwide shortages of … The advent is no longer available, as there is nationalwide shortages of units in any DSG shop; they have also removed the ordering option from the website. Probably didn't expect such demand, so didn't order that many system...Though I'm hopefully getting a M1730 with WUXGA, T9300, 4GB ram, 8800m GTX this weekend.

£1400 dell outlet?

GAVINLEWISHUKD;4613596

£1400 dell outlet?

1100 new if you know the right people

Original Poster

[QUOTE=Quicklite;4615850]1100 new if you know the right people[/QUOTEwhich people please tell ?

You can get an XPS M1730 from PC world for £800

Be quick as they are selling out fast!
    I have one

pcworld.co.uk/mar…id=

Those are with 8700m sli, which is not even as good as a single 8800m GTX. but otherwise, its pretty good, except its runing out fast
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!11
      2. Need a good courier - any help please :)33
      3. flamedeer55
      4. Any discount for paultons park?44

See more discussions