wanted, Delorian

Hi guys. Seems when posting deals here there's a LOT of time machine owners that are able to somehow buy things at prices that they were 6 months ago. Question, how am I able to go back in time to achieve these deals and thus gain a positive response to any deals I post that are the best possible today and in the recent past!?

21 Comments

Well the faster you move, the slower time moves for you relative to everyone around you. So I suggest to always check the latest HUKDs whilst running as fast as you can.

Fragnog

Well the faster you move, the slower time moves for you relative to … Well the faster you move, the slower time moves for you relative to everyone around you. So I suggest to always check the latest HUKDs whilst running as fast as you can.

Surely if the OP is looking for a Delorian the only speed he needs to do is 88 mph?

Bleugh

Hi guys. Seems when posting deals here there's a LOT of time machine … Hi guys. Seems when posting deals here there's a LOT of time machine owners that are able to somehow buy things at prices that they were 6 months ago. Question, how am I able to go back in time to achieve these deals and thus gain a positive response to any deals I post that are the best possible today and in the recent past!?

Do they actually say they can buy the "Deal" items at prices from 6 months ago, or are the members voting cold because the prices were lower in the past?

If the price is the only contributory factor in your subjective view of a "Deal", then ask those posting such comments to provide you with a link/information to where that price is available now... then buy the product.

If, however, other members are sharing their opinion of why they believe a "Deal" to be cold, then that is how the site (& the voting) is supposed to be used.

You get 1 cold deal and this is how you react?

hotukdeals.com/dea…923

Edited by: "fattyuk" 2nd Jan

you can buy it self assembly off the telly, its about £7.99 a week for 200 weeks and you have to build it yourself,
once that's done your good to go.

Banned

fattyuk

You get 1 cold deal and this is how you … You get 1 cold deal and this is how you react?http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/lego-technic-porsche-911-gt3-rs-42056-174-asda-2590923

Hahaha
Exactly.
It's a delorean fyi op.
BT were offering TARDIS's for a quid each last week, get one of them for less money and better reliability.

NICE TOUCH PUTTING THIS IN THE BABYS AND KIDS MISC SECTION

You're in luck! You can start building it today. Issue 1 is £1.99, Issue 2 £4.99, Issue 3 onwards £8.99. Link

[img]herocollector.com/Con…jpg?width=1110[/img]

Original Poster

FantasyDeals

You're in luck! You can start building it today. Issue 1 is £1.99, Issue … You're in luck! You can start building it today. Issue 1 is £1.99, Issue 2 £4.99, Issue 3 onwards £8.99. Link[img]https://www.herocollector.com/Content/HeroImages/4a7eabef-2e4a-4abd-99ab-db3e2bf59ca2.jpg?width=1110[/img]

Have you seen how many issues!! 130 to complete it

FantasyDeals

You're in luck! You can start building it today. Issue 1 is £1.99, Issue … You're in luck! You can start building it today. Issue 1 is £1.99, Issue 2 £4.99, Issue 3 onwards £8.99. Link[img]https://www.herocollector.com/Content/HeroImages/4a7eabef-2e4a-4abd-99ab-db3e2bf59ca2.jpg?width=1110[/img]

OP can't have it, contains small parts and not suitable for children.

Have you not considered building one with all that Lego you've been buying recently?

Is it a 'Delorian' you want? Or a hug?

Original Poster

g1bbuk

Is it a 'Delorian' you want? Or a hug?

TARDIS would be nice, hug's appreciated though ;:)

fattyuk

You get 1 cold deal and this is how you … You get 1 cold deal and this is how you react?http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/lego-technic-porsche-911-gt3-rs-42056-174-asda-2590923

Voted cold

op is mad

benjammin316

op is mad

"Woooo! My most negative bargain yet, many thanks to all you sheep and Delorian owners :-) happy new 2016 prices year!"

"Yep, last month I missed that deal too. Great Scott! This is the best deal this month by a whole one point twenty one jiggawatts"

dunno what your on about mate

Bleugh

Have you seen how many issues!! 130 to complete it

but at least when its complete youll have your own DeLorean! youll just had to upgrade mr fusion to run on human tears and youll be good to go

Original Poster

benjammin316

op is mad

Wibble

Bleugh

Wibble

Wobble.

Original Poster

Bashstreet

Wobble.

Mr Flibble says Hello. Also, would you like any toast?

here you go.........
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/418095021347184640/W75QD8bh_400x400.jpeg

oh sorry,my mistake,you said Delorean
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846089
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764006
    3. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??66
    4. What an absolute disgrace2157

See more discussions