Groups
    EXPIRED

Wanted Designer Upright Radiator with high BTU

Hi I'm after a nice looking radiator for our lounge wall. Needs to have an output of around 7000 btu's.

Anyone know of any deals going?
    Just going to trawl b & q and wickes websites.

Thanks in advance

5 Comments

Have a look at the ]Radiator Factory. They do some stunning mirror effect ones and output from T60 (=8100btu)

Original Poster

choc1969;3035687

Have a look at the ]Radiator Factory. They do some stunning mirror … Have a look at the ]Radiator Factory. They do some stunning mirror effect ones and output from T60 (=8100btu)

Thanks, they do have some really nice ones at good prices

choc1969;3035687

Have a look at the ]Radiator Factory. They do some stunning mirror … Have a look at the ]Radiator Factory. They do some stunning mirror effect ones and output from T60 (=8100btu)

Yes that's the place i was looking at last week some good deals on there op try the special offers page seems very cheap.

Let me know which one you get, considering changing the radiators in my house after a trip to Italy inspired me. Saw some stunning ones on display over there.

Original Poster

I'm unsure on the btu values of these, also with the VAT and delivery added its looking a bit expensive.

I've found someone through ebay, [url]www.spaceradiators.com[/url] and they can make me up quite a nice looking one over 7000btu's for 395, and they are local. Think I may go with them
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Iphone 7 - What Case?620
      2. BT deal23
      3. What will £250 get me second hand mobile67
      4. Should I buy brand new wd drive without warranty on ebay913

See more discussions