Groups

WANTED!!!!!! - DESPERATLEY NEED RADIO 1 BIG WEEKEND TICKETS!!!!

NEED RADIO ONE BIG WEEKEND TICKETS!!! EMAIL ME ASAP -
    MOD EDIT: Personal contact details removed

Thanks!

** MOD edit : these are 'free' tickets - members must not offer them for sale in this thread **

13 Comments

mod

Sales negotiations must take part within the respective thread.Dealing by … Sales negotiations must take part within the respective thread.Dealing by PM or email is not allowed. Personal details should not be added to any listings.

I've got some

rub it in why dont you..... so am i staying over the night of the big weekend lol

I would also like some

might sound daft people but i did the back stage security last year and they are always looking for stewards for main gates etc (anyone can do it no badge required for stewards) if you get that once your there your in forget bout doing the work and do what you want around 200 "stewards" went missing last year funny but clever at the same time

Original Poster

That's sounds great haha do you know how you would go aboit doing it?

cozmokitty

That's sounds great haha do you know how you would go aboit doing it?

im not too sure who's got the contract for it this year but they have a few companies doing it so you'd need to go for the smaller ones as the main ones would require you to camp over etc with them

but they Carling always look for bar staff too you could easily do the same there just go in with them then "go to the toilet" they will never find you when there's 20,000 people there and to be honest they probs couldn't be bothered looking.

depends how much of an action man you are too as you wouldn't believe how many people got in by jumping over the fence last year also (they might tighten up on this year tho)

theres always a way in, think Glasto is probs the hardest

me to Rosie , what day you going?? Let me know if anyone your end has tickets and cant go and need to sell hehe xx

i have got tickets for the saturday,i am using mine,but i thought they were non transferable and were not allowed to be resold.....i went a couple of year ago to one as well and they ask random people in the queue for id as at least 1 person out of the 2 as to be the person who originally got the tickets

surely if anyone has them they can't sell them on here as they are free, and you've got no hope of anyone actually giving them away

Moved to misc, as these tickets are free they cannot be sold here.

rachel.jones88

me to Rosie , what day you going?? Let me know if anyone your end has … me to Rosie , what day you going?? Let me know if anyone your end has tickets and cant go and need to sell hehe xx

I've got Saturday tickets...it's amazing how many people round here didn't get tickets!! x

supermod

Members posting ticket availability and offering to negotiate via PM for them are breaching forum rules - a number of posts have been removed now, some from new members, please note that these FREE tickets cannot be sold and members must not post sales offers in the OPs MISC thread.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. wharf comp - win a michael grant watch - email entry only22
      2. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card11
      3. computer active mag comp - win one of two y-cam protect alarm systems worth…44
      4. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578

See more discussions