Groups

WANTED: Dinosaur pull outs from Guardian/Observer

Hi
    My son is mad on dinosaurs and I wondered if anyone still has the pull out sections from this last weekend's copy of The Guardian and The Observer... unfortunately we missed them. If anyone has them and doesn't need them I'd be very pleased if you would let me know. Can collect from High Peak, Derbyshire or send SAE.

cheers
    Andrew

4 Comments

Lol, I got the first one :p, was thinking of getting the second but left it, Don't need them anyway.

supermod

Moved to MISC as it's a 'postage only' request. Good luck with your dinosaur hunt ;-)

Hey sorry I don't have exactly what you're after but if he's a dinosaur fan like me when I was younger (still like em now hehe!) then you must try and take him ]here ... it was a dream come true for me at the time. I remember going to the Early Learning Centre a lot as well and they had loads of dinosaur stuff.

Original Poster

Met-Cast;4411911

Lol, I got the first one :p, was thinking of getting the second but left … Lol, I got the first one :p, was thinking of getting the second but left it, Don't need them anyway.

Hi. Sorry for not getting back sooner. Is that an offer to send me one... I can send an SAE. :thumbsup:

Yes, The Natural History Museum is great - we used to go there all the time when we lived in London... something the kids are missing out on, though we have been down a couple of times.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What laptop to choose?11
      2. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??33
      3. Laptop screen backlight issue23
      4. Input Lag v Refresh rate on a TV..510

See more discussions