Groups
    EXPIRED

Wanted - Discount codes for hotel booking

Does anyone have any discount codes for sites such as hotels.com, allhotels.com, expedia etc
    I'm looking to book a particular hotel for new york in october and would love a discount of some sort as they're all so expensive!!!
    Thanks in advance if anyone can help!

6 Comments

[url]www.ratestogo.com[/url] is one i have used a few i have saved between 10 and 35 quid so might be worth a shout for you

Original Poster

thanks. i'll give it a go!
    if anyone else reads this and can help i'm particulary looking for lastminute.com discount codes now as in doing my search this is offering the cheapest rates for the hotel i want. I've been trying to find codes and holding off from booking hoping some would come up for my hotel for about 2 months because it's so expensive! lol

Moved to Deal requests.

If anyone knows any, they usually post them as vouchers. Use the front page filters for each merchant to check...

I often use venere.com for hotel bookings. Code D53XZEN will get you 4% off the reservation total.
    Unlike hotels.com etc you don't have to pay until you depart either

Original Poster

i had a look on those websites but they don't list the particular hotel i need.
    Looks like i'm just gonna have to book on lastminute.com and pay the full wack! i don't think they have any discount codes out at the minute unfortunatley!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. GAP Insurance Recommendations11
      2. Any discount for paultons park?22
      3. New Layout is Confusing: How to I navigate to specific items!?56
      4. Ide to sata converter55

See more discussions