Groups

Wanted: Disney Movie Rewards Codes

Hello all,

Just asking if anyone has any spare codes, or have pruchased disney films recently & aren't collecting these poits (found insode the disc box)

Please PM Codes & thanks left for all

Andy

5 Comments

Yes might as well just give you free Blu-rays.

Original Poster

paulwilly

Yes might as well just give you free Blu-rays.

What a constructive comment, thankyou.
    Its just my daugther is about 150 points short of ordering a gift & we have all the titles she wants

hi Burge74. New to these disney rewards but have purchased a wii game recently so hope this code helps - 2X0NV7RQ55Y and the last digits of barcode are 280994. Agree with your last comment - why do folk even bother to submit a reply when it's less than constructive?!! Don't see the point myself but then I've always been relaxed to the point of being horizontal! :-)

velvet*sun

hi Burge74. New to these disney rewards but have purchased a wii game … hi Burge74. New to these disney rewards but have purchased a wii game recently so hope this code helps - 2X0NV7RQ55Y and the last digits of barcode are 280994. Agree with your last comment - why do folk even bother to submit a reply when it's less than constructive?!! Don't see the point myself but then I've always been relaxed to the point of being horizontal! :-)

Nice thought, but by posting it publicly then it's likely that someone else has already used it, and it wont be burge74!

Original Poster

velvet*sun

hi Burge74. New to these disney rewards but have purchased a wii game … hi Burge74. New to these disney rewards but have purchased a wii game recently so hope this code helps - 2X0NV7RQ55Y and the last digits of barcode are 280994. Agree with your last comment - why do folk even bother to submit a reply when it's less than constructive?!! Don't see the point myself but then I've always been relaxed to the point of being horizontal! :-)

Thanks velvet sun but someone beat me to it
    Andy
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. TEKKEN goes mobile (iOS/Andorid)12
      2. WHY CANT I JUST TYPE IN THE TEXT BOX33
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3731452
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread417514151

See more discussions