WANTED dog bed/table

Found 8th AugEdited by:"Danielle1991"
Hi I am looking for a seller in the UK that sells tables that are dog beds like the pictures attached but larger. Looking for a nice large side table for in the living room that will double as a bed for my collie anyone know of a seller? Thanks x3008161.jpg3008161.jpg3008161.jpg
Community Updates
Ask
16 Comments
Pretty sure you can make one from an old hifi cabinet. Pretty on gumtree.
There's some on eBay but they're not cheap
collie will surely need more room than those little things
As brilly says, how on earth are you going to fit a collie in one of those? I'm sitting here looking at the cage my half grown lab is using and it is the size of a small dining table. I doubt you could get anything bigger than a pug in a side table.
I'm not sure about this. The dogs in the 1st & 2nd image don't seem that happy, and it looks like things didn't end well for the 3rd one.
Saturn58 m ago

I'm not sure about this. The dogs in the 1st & 2nd image don't seem that …I'm not sure about this. The dogs in the 1st & 2nd image don't seem that happy, and it looks like things didn't end well for the 3rd one.

dog in the second picture looks like it is in an oven
Edited by: "psychobitchfromhell" 9th Aug
psychobitchfromhell3 h, 47 m ago

As brilly says, how on earth are you going to fit a collie in one of …As brilly says, how on earth are you going to fit a collie in one of those? I'm sitting here looking at the cage my half grown lab is using and it is the size of a small dining table. I doubt you could get anything bigger than a pug in a side table.

Perfect... erm... Dogariffic...

34654645-yKup8.jpg34654645-I2EPT.jpg34654645-mxXob.jpg34654645-40EFk.jpg
All images taken from [ foter.com/exp…les ].

The last one reminds me of a table sold in Ikea:

"HOL Storage table":
[ ikea.com/gb/…21/ ]

(But only the top opens with those, so you would need to remove a side panel, then add a couple of hinges so it can swing open.
fanpages18 m ago

Perfect... erm... Dogariffic...[Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] All images …Perfect... erm... Dogariffic...[Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] All images taken from [ https://foter.com/explore/dog-crate-tables ].The last one reminds me of a table sold in Ikea:"HOL Storage table":[ https://www.ikea.com/gb/en/products/tables/coffee-side-tables/hol-storage-table-acacia-art-50161321/ ](But only the top opens with those, so you would need to remove a side panel, then add a couple of hinges so it can swing open.

either Some of those are very compliant or i own psychopuppyfromhell.
Edited by: "psychobitchfromhell" 9th Aug
fanpages10 m ago

A converted cot is also a good idea:[ …A converted cot is also a good idea:[ https://www.myrepurposedlife.com/repurposed-crib-dog-crate ][Image]

Possibly a good idea to take the baby out first
psychobitchfromhell18 m ago

dog in the second picture looks like it is in an oven

Whatever you do, please don't let @Biddy2 see that photograph ..... I think it was taken by @Chanchi32 in his basement lounge.
Oh my , those poor dogs all look like they've been locked away for terrible doggy crimes . It did slightly make me smile though, our old dog was a clumsy girl , even if she had of tried to wiggle her way into something like this , I'm pretty sure she would have knocked everything off the top, or got stuck wearing it
Saturn7 h, 29 m ago

Whatever you do, please don't let @Biddy2 see that photograph ..... I …Whatever you do, please don't let @Biddy2 see that photograph ..... I think it was taken by @Chanchi32 in his basement lounge.

34660859-ZxqW5.jpg
He loves to squeeze himself into small spaces much like the cat though the space next to the couch is large and easily fits his big fabric pet cave just means I've no where to put my cup was hoping to find a large version of the table crates. Don't need it to lock though he's free to roam but likes a quiet space to sleep when he's not on the couch
brilly9th Aug

collie will surely need more room than those little things

I'm looking for a bigger version than the pictured ones they were just an example
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants