Groups
    EXPIRED

wanted - doll/baby for my daughter - 18mnths - that talks / moves

Banned
    hi there

i am looking for a interactive doll/baby for my daughter for her to play with.

something that makes real like sounds ect.

price max 40.00

4 Comments

My little ones have a baby annabell each. Very realistic with the sounds and sucking dummy, bottle etc

£27.99 here amazon.co.uk/gp/…VSw

We also have a baby born but it hardly ever gets played with

yep as much as she annoys me we have baby annabell too... just never never lose the dummy!

Give her a little sister to play with...........avoid the boy ones................too much trouble

Try ELC. My daughters (age 3 & 7) have got their dolls, one's got Max and the other has got Millie. They're £30 but you get a free cradle worth £25 and they're really solid (the cradle not the doll). The doll will laugh, cry, suck their bottles and sleep just like a real baby and comes with bottle, pillow and comforter. They've also got baby born and annabell between them and the ELC doll is just as good but with a free cradle.

Sorry, quite new to this so not too sure how to do the link but will try, apologies if it doesn't work!!

elc.co.uk/toy…926

You can also get 4% through quidco and there are a few vouchers on this site that may give you some money off to compensate for the p&p. Otherwise, go into the store.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Bathroom suites24
      2. VM Super Hub 3 printer issues34
      3. Xiaomi redmi note 4 firmware47
      4. Unfair Dismissal22

See more discussions