Groups
    EXPIRED

Wanted Dr Dre Studio Headphones

Amazon currently have them for £203, i've seen them for lower, Anyone know where I could get one for cheap ? Thanks

5 Comments

I guess you talking about 'beats' by Dre. If you not just buying on style alone to go with your ipod and look like a footballer then these are not proper studio headphones. Get sennheiser or to go cheaper skull candy mate. Dre stuff is overpriced toss for studio work, they do look pretty tho. decks.co.uk stock a good range of stuff

Original Poster

LeonAndrews;8889078

I guess you talking about 'beats' by Dre. If you not just buying on style … I guess you talking about 'beats' by Dre. If you not just buying on style alone to go with your ipod and look like a footballer then these are not proper studio headphones. Get sennheiser or to go cheaper skull candy mate. Dre stuff is overpriced toss for studio work, they do look pretty tho. decks.co.uk stock a good range of stuff

Yeah mate, Monster studio beats by Dr Dre is what I am after

amazon.co.uk/Mon…1-1

The reviews seem to suggest they are excellent cans, they look great too, I'd love to give them a go, I've seen a couple of phones go for £90 on ebay

170503029815 and 170503030109

Is it safe to buy from ebay, I've read there are a lot of fakes around, does anyone know how to differentiate between a fake and a good un?

Original Poster

Anybody please?

Dude I produce music & have my own studio, LeonAndrews is right, over priced ****, The Sennheiser HD 25-1 II are just about the best headphones you can get for around the £150 mark!!! Every Dj, Studio has them also sky sports use them & they could have anything out there! I bet even Dre has Sennheiser's!

paying for the name mate, get sennheiser cans
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Hard drive 'died'(?), what can I do? (for computer wizards please!)46
      2. Job Centre sending text to confirm appointment66
      3. Iptv814
      4. How to cancel Virgin Media?812

See more discussions