Groups
    EXPIRED

WANTED: Dreambox DM800-HD

Looking for dreabox but struggling to find them locally. Can anyone please help me find a HD dreambox.. not after a clone or alternative.

Thanks in advance.
    Chris

10 Comments

These are Genuine.

wizardsatellite.co.uk/ind…3v2

If you decide to go for a clone, i may know someone if interested.

I've had one of these since there released and wouldn't buy from anywhere else than Mark at [url]www.satstore.co.uk[/url]. He's a main UK dealership for official Dreambox and if you have any problems at all he's there to help. Unlike other dealers, you are sure of getting a genuine DM800 and like mine, if something like the tuner goes faulty, he'll send the replacement out the same day for Next Day Delivery without you having to send the faulty one first for checking.

If I was to give him a score out of 10 for customer service, he'd get 11, no joke!! :thumbsup:

What does a dreambox do?

Boogie83e;5891089

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dreambox

Cheers :thumbsup:

Original Poster

stefor;5889897

I've had one of these since there released and wouldn't buy from anywhere … I've had one of these since there released and wouldn't buy from anywhere else than Mark at [url]www.satstore.co.uk[/url]. He's a main UK dealership for official Dreambox and if you have any problems at all he's there to help. Unlike other dealers, you are sure of getting a genuine DM800 and like mine, if something like the tuner goes faulty, he'll send the replacement out the same day for Next Day Delivery without you having to send the faulty one first for checking.If I was to give him a score out of 10 for customer service, he'd get 11, no joke!! :thumbsup:

no stock til September

Original Poster

higgzy;5889758

These are Genuine. … These are Genuine. http://www.wizardsatellite.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=4_74&products_id=221&zenid=ss4sldu7415ouifjhd63vl93v2If you decide to go for a clone, i may know someone if interested.

Wow .. didn't realise they were £400 !! What you reckon the clones are worth?

TheGimp;5892246

no stock til September

You're looking at the DM8000 which is out of stock. The DM800 is in stock at £399. As for the clones, at times the clones can be "bricked" as certain software / images you put on the machine to get it working are wrote for the genuine Dreambox and will leave the clone useless. Have a read on some of the forums about this.

A couple of good forum sites are:
    satdudez.org/for…535

or

alsat.co.uk/for…206

hi all, i was about to post but noticed this. im after a dm800 original or clone. anyone got one available?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…11
      2. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      3. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      4. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134

See more discussions