6 replies
Found 25th Mar 2009
the spring for the R trigger
I'm missing the A button and need touch screen

rep will be left

6 Comments

You need to take a look on Dealextreme
dealextreme.com/pro…604

Have a browse through, i'm sure you'll find what you need.
I'll take a look and try to help......will get back to you.
I take it you mean the touch screen and not the top screen.

Touch Screen $3.44
dealextreme.com/det…259
You will need the special screwdriver tool to take the DS apart, if you haven't already got one.
Trigram screwdriver set $1.40
dealextreme.com/det…905
L & R buttons set $1.97 presume they come complete with springs
dealextreme.com/det…264
Replacement buttons set (this is the conductive rubbers under the button) $1.38
dealextreme.com/det…466

You may have to buy a case with buttons if you have lost the "A" top button.....but i will keep looking

They take paypal and i usually get my stuff delivered in 5 -7 days, when i have had a problem customer services have been o.k. although you do have to jump through a lot of hoops....hopefully everything will be o.k.

for reference though the Touch screen you linked to is only the touch inteface you need an LCD underneath it aswell (unless it is just the touch module the OP is looking for)

Original Poster

just need touch screen got the lcd screen thanks will have a look now

White case with buttons (the case has a grey print on it) but it is the cheapest option to get the "A" button unless you can find someone selling individual buttons on ebay
$17.11
dealextreme.com/det…523

chappers;4733218

White case with buttons (the case has a grey print on it) but it is the … White case with buttons (the case has a grey print on it) but it is the cheapest option to get the "A" button unless you can find someone selling individual buttons on ebay$17.11http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.18523

Plain white is cheaper at $13.17 dealextreme.com/det…696

Springs from ebay £2.99 + 55p p&p item 350172167412
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…4491
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769388
    3. word association Game74244905
    4. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?983233

See more discussions