Groups
    EXPIRED

WANTED DVD RECORDER SPEND £150ish

Hi there..

I have about £150 burnin a whole in my pocket and i would like to buy a DVD recorder,,

that plays and records DVDR/RW + & - and if there is some way it can hook into my Sky + great.... it doesn't need to be HD ready as I don't have the TV but would be good for future proofing.. Can anyone out there help..

I have been out of the gadget game for a long while and don't know where to start!!

Cheers

in advance

S.;-)

4 Comments

Original Poster

Not Sure how to Edit but I would prefer one that can also play DIVX.

Cheers

S

Banned

The sony recorders are fantastic, I have one and its the best make recorder I've had. Easy menu systems. The only drawback is they cannot be cracked for multi regional so buy one already set up, they are usually only a few pounds more

Some Sonys can do MR. Got one with hard disk and got a onefor all with a magic button.

Banned

Deltongo

Some Sonys can do MR. Got one with hard disk and got a onefor all with a … Some Sonys can do MR. Got one with hard disk and got a onefor all with a magic button.

Hmmm buy a sony recorder already multi region for usually a few pounds more, or buy a sony recorder not multi region and buy a 'magic button oneforall' to maybe make it multi region, if you are lucky.

Play safe, buy already multi region :w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions