Groups
    EXPIRED

Wanted: DVD/VHS or Hd Recorder (CHEAP)

Taped programme on tv the other day..... picture was great - however the sound was from a previous recording.... not impressed.... Tried cleaning video - however still not working.

So I would like as cheap as possible one of the above (Wanted: DVD/VHS or Hd Recorder)- If anyone has any ideas it is appreciated.....

Thanks

6 Comments

I would go for a HD recorder, once you get one you will wonder how you ever did without. They are common place for less than £100 now and some you get built in freeview, if you already have freeview on your tv then this means you can watch one freeview channel while recording another, http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/8399/thumbsup4kk.gif

I don't how cheap is cheap to you,but this may be worth a look ]liteon 160gb HDD recorder £122.98 delivered.The link I have given you should show the customer reviews as well,it seems to be well received.

160 gb should give you about 80hrs of recording space.

Hope this helps

edit: as beerman says....go for the HDD recorder if you can afford it,I got a V+ box last week,bluddy great machine it is,great quality recordings,no worries on whether tapes have stretched etc etc

Original Poster

beerman1

http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56268

I spotted that earlier.... - its about the right price I want to pay - However the word refurb... puts me off.....

This may still be too dear for you,but it is a good price for what you get ]click it is the 80gb version of the one i previously mentioned,it is £99.99 del......brand new,no refurb and again quite decent customer reviews.

With these liteon machines you can record stuff from your HDD on to a DVD,it is also a dvd as well,a nifty bit of kit.

There are cheaper ones around,I think,but they are not always very good,these ones seem to be good for the money.

Original Poster

Looks best one Ive seen so far.. and price not too bad... Thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424014476
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767190
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7061339
      4. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!44

See more discussions