Groups
    EXPIRED

Wanted: Empty Wii Box

Hi everyone,

I recently bought my fiancée a second hand Nintendo Wii for christmas but unfortunately it did not come in a box. Could anyone provide me with an empty original Nintendo Wii white box with drawers so that I could complete this gift for her? The manuals would be nice if included but not essential. I do not require any cables or equipment.

I will of course be willing to pay for the box to cover the costs of postage or will happily collect the box from anyone in the Bromley/Bexley area. Please get in touch if you can help.

Kind Regards,

Andy

4 Comments

I got one mate I'm in Kingston surrey not that close to bromley trust me I worked there lol if your interested let me know

Original Poster

Hi mate. Thanks, I would be very interested. I work in Leatherhead so can drive up either in my lunch break or after work and collect it from you if that's ok? When is good for you?

I would send you a private message but as a new user it seems I am unable to. Is there any way I can privately contact you to arrange collection?
    Edited by: "grimsbyfan" 7th Dec 2010

Original Poster

Hi alpa2004,

I've got your PM but I still can't send PM's myself, not even replies. Hopefully you'll get this message! I can meet you on my lunch break anytime in the next 2 hours if you PM me an address to collect from or I can come after work around 5pm ish? Whenever is easiest for you.

Original Poster

grimsbyfan

Hi alpa2004,I've got your PM but I still can't send PM's myself, not even … Hi alpa2004,I've got your PM but I still can't send PM's myself, not even replies. Hopefully you'll get this message! I can meet you on my lunch break anytime in the next 2 hours if you PM me an address to collect from or I can come after work around 5pm ish? Whenever is easiest for you.

No worries, I can now send PM's!

alpa2004 I have sent you a PM.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Import charges from USA44
      2. Mayweather vs Mcgregor33
      3. Google assistant notification56
      4. GAP Insurance Recommendations66

See more discussions